MommaMao

Monday, March 23, 2009

True Story...

On Saturday my little Bomb Squaders had a game. Well my wedding rings bug me inside my glove so I asked my husband to hold them for me. Anyways, he forgot he had them in his pocket (yes of all places). Hours passed and when he got home I could hear him marching around the house. I asked what he was looking for and he told me he couldn't find one of my rings. The main one. With the diamonds in it!! Holy Cow!! Not only is this ring so special to me because it's my ring but because it was my grandmother's wedding ring. Long story short, my husband in the mayhem text his buddy's from work to tell them to keep on eye out for it. One guy text back to say he found my ring on the ground outside of the break room at the airport!! What were the chances....SERIOUSLY!! Anyways, I'm so grateful that someone was looking down on me (and Jr)

No comments:

Post a Comment