MommaMao

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Growing Up...

I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up. Skyler is 8 now and in 3rd grade. I can't believe she'll be an "upper grader" next year, in 10 and under and 2 yrs away from Jr high school. She's grown to the height of my shoulders and will soon out grow me in shoe size. (she's an 8 1/2 now) She's so intelligent, caring, helpful, tidy, loving, compassionate and beautiful. She's my oldest and they say that the oldest are always the learning process. I've definitely not done everything right with her, but feel like she's really blossomed into an amazing young lady. Her and I have really sort of grown up together......Kapono is 3 now and looking to start preschool soon. His poor teachers are gonna really have a hard time with him. He's crazy, but caring. Outgoing, but lovable. Rebellious, but sorry. Wild, but so damn cute. He's my hardest to discipline because he's rough and unintentionally reckless but so adorable that it's hard for me to be upset with him. He's ALL boy and knows exactly what he wants to do in life. He's GOING to USC to play football and basketball. He's my only boy and I'm so fortunate to have him.......Kensington is now 6 months. She's at such a super fun age. She's the baby and it's like they're born knowing it. She's spoiled to the max but not by physical things, but by being held and loved. She wants your attention most always, and will let you know if you're not giving it to her. She's fun and easy going and I'm enjoying watching her grow. She's the last one for me so I'm really trying to soak it all in and take each moment and cherish it......These 3 little ones are the lights of my life. I live to see them happy and smiling. They absolutely love me with their whole hearts and will forever be the best friends I'll ever have!

1 comment: