MommaMao

Monday, March 16, 2009

Letting go...

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I am who I am-that probably will never change. I'm not a forgiver or a forgetter. I don't trust easily and once that trust has been broken it's hard for it to ever appear again. Do I give up my feelings for the sake of others, as I usually do, or do I stay true to myself and think about me for a change? If I should choose the latter I will lose someone who's meant a lot to me for a very long time. If I choose the previous then I continue to live with a cluttered mind. I can't for see things ever being the same, but wishfully hope they would be. The future looks grey without a chance for hope. I try so hard to always be the best friend I can and am so saddened by the lack of returning the favor. This situation is a black cloud that looms over a friendship that will probably always cast showers on it. This scenario brings me back to the topic-Letting go.........

No comments:

Post a Comment